App stores are becoming increasingly popular and therefore, it is very important to stand out from the crowd. Coming from a web development background, we know exactly how important it is to make a website be seen from amongst the millions of others, and we apply this same philosophy when designing our apps!
There is a whole range of technology available in the world of mobile applications, and we believe that it is very important to take advantage of them in order to provide a more satisfying user experience. Here are some examples we may suggest along the way:
- geo-location (detecting the location of the phone anywhere in the world)
- incorporating map functionality (showing the user directions on a map)
- photography (taking and editing pictures taken with the phone’s camera)
- accelerometer (sensing movement of the device)
- compass (sensing direction of the device)
- playing and recording audio
- sending and retrieving information from a web server or website
- social network intergration – twitter, facebook etc.
What we will do for you
Not only will we design your app for you exactly the way you want it with as much or as little input as you want, but we will also aim to advise and suggest improvements along the way. Once design is complete, we will also handle the app submission to the relevant app store – iTunes for iPhone & iPad, Android Market, Ovi Store for Nokia, Blackberry App World etc. (This may however incur a charge depending on the platform.)
For every app that we develop, we will also aim to give it a quick “boost” by including it on our website as well as on our various social networking platforms such as our blog, twitter and facebook pages!
How we work
In order to create our apps, we can use native coding for the likes of iPhone, iPad and Android devices devices (Objective C for Apple and Java for Android). This means that the apps are developed in the proper manor and allows for a greater scope of possibility and ensures the app runs as quickly and as smooth as possible.